This is what I have for Technical Drawing quiz today. Sir Nafiz gave us his sympathy look for not knowing what drawing board IS and LOOK LIKE. Pfft. Blame Sir Rahmahtullah for belum tiba saatnya gue nunjukkin gimana bentuk droowing bot.
Seriously, H1N1 scares the hell out of me. Mok kiamat udah kah? Serious kau ba? I think I just shit in my pants. Okay, that was a joke. Hmm. If we treated pigs nicely, there would not be any H1N1, right? Someone should put an end to this - Pronto.
I am thirsty. Need cold water.
Seriously, H1N1 scares the hell out of me. Mok kiamat udah kah? Serious kau ba? I think I just shit in my pants. Okay, that was a joke. Hmm. If we treated pigs nicely, there would not be any H1N1, right? Someone should put an end to this - Pronto.
I am thirsty. Need cold water.